Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jane Austin Challenge


I have decided to pass some of the summer time by accepting the Jane Austin Challenge. My daughter and I will be participating in 6 Jane Austin themed activites over the next 6 months. This is a fun opportunity to revisit some old favorites and an excuse to try some new things. I am still trying to decide what I will do but here is what I am thinking as of today:



1. Read Pride, Prejudice and Zombies
2. Watch Pride and Prejudice (with Colin Firth - yummy!)
3. Watch Mansfield Park
4. Watch The Jane Austin Book Club
5. Read Sense and Sensibility
6. Watch Emma

Sounds like a lot of watching. I will have to continue to think of a few other things that we can do.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you and your daughter are joining my challenge. I'm in the middle of S&S right now and enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete